Optimizely Open Library

Mikael Mansour
Mikael Mansour
OMVPworkspace_premiumPaaS CMS Developer Certification
Hello everyone!

It's time to highlight the contributions that the Optimizely community are building and make sure everyone knows what great projects everyone is working on.
 
Today, Optimizely Open Library is born. 
 
A very small step to something that is going to become an important part of the community's future which I am super happy to be a part of.
 
Let's build!

Click here to visit Open Library

#340860
Oct 28, 2025 10:11

Great initiative!

I assume the official Optimizely OS projects could be added as well? https://github.com/orgs/episerver/repositories?type=all

 

#340862
Oct 29, 2025 8:07
Mikael Mansour

I'm glad to hear that Eric!

Yes, all the OS projects will be added.

#340863
Oct 29, 2025 8:37
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.